Sunday, April 19, 2009

Musicals Movies








.
Musicals Movies
My Ranking

1. Crossroads
No. 1 all time in my mind with the guitar hero Steve Vai.

2. Nodame Cantabile
It’s a so great Japanese series. I open my mind for a classical music. Recommended!

3. That Thing You Do
The dream come true of a musician want to be the star.

4. Shine
I don't remember about that but it's a good movie.

5. The Rocker
It’s like a power for a looser and a 30 years old upper man.

6. The Legend of 1900
A Pianist play so hot for smoking.

7. Still Crazy
An old musicians come back.

8. Elvis - The Early Year
If you love Elvis, don’t miss. Behind a stage of Elvis real life.

9. The Red Violin
Many hundred years red blood violin, anybody touch it, they will want keep it with a passion.

10. Fantasia 2000
Synchonize of an anime and a classical music.
.
11. The Doors
With great hit song "Light My Fire".

Crossroads (1986)


.. ..
By a little english.

No comments: